Friday, April 13, 2007

A Fellow Traveler

I've recently been speaking with Qelqoth over at his site, The Cult of Qelqoth. We've been chatting up our various tales which have agitated the local Catholic communities of our respective lands. You can read that story here.

Now how could I respond to this tale? With an honesty skewed by a warped viewpoint of the world of course:

I read the link you sent. LOL, I think I understand a little of the animosity the Catholics felt over that. Screwing a decapitated head with his "holy sceptor"; how rude!

You should have seen how Catholics reacted over here in the US to the slew of American shows which portrayed numerous priestly carnal "trangressions", like the priest who asked children to strip naked in front of him to confess while he "laid hands on them". But nothing matched the case of the one priest who molested dozens of people and when his victims came forward they discovered the statute of limitations had run out and they could do nothing about it. That has to be a kick in the teeth: finally finding the nerve to confront your abuser only to be told, "Eh, so what. You took too long. Besides, you probably liked it."

I always said it was obvious to me early on that the Church was rearing boys for sexual pleasures. Afterall, they do dress choirboys up in dresses and ask them to sing soprano. How much more feminine can you get?


By the by, I always got into trouble for mocking Christianity from Jesus being a zombie, he was raised from the dead, to premarital sex between God and Mary (having to use an angel for the go between, I mean come on. Be a man and make your own moves! Your God for God's sake!), his making Joseph pick up his responsibilities as a father (God really sets the bar for being a negligent papa. Didn't support his kid financially, didn't help raise him physically, just let's him die, then takes all the credit for his greatness!), and finally some of the truly strange stories I found in the bible. There is a talking donkey in one tale. I shit you not, a talking donkey!

So do I believe I am going to Hell for what I've done? Come on, the Catholics don't even believe in Hell anymore so what do I have to worry about?

No comments: