Sunday, June 3, 2007

My Current Status...


Oh me oh my, a wild weekend tis has been! I reached #31,753 on the Amazon sales list! Not bad, especially with how I've been busting my hump to get my book out there. Hopefully by the end of the year the good ol' brick and mortar stores will carry it along with their internet incarnates. Then I feel sales could get real interesting, and my ass into some major controversy. Mock God and America hates you. Go figure. And no, I haven't forgotten you, the consumer, buying my book. I am grateful. I swear never to become an arrogant prick. If you ever run into me, probably in a coffee shop or book store, feel free to come up and start a chat. Not like I haven't done that to others before. I'm very approachable and I do owe each of you a thank you.

I did finally finish another video for YouTube that I'll be posting tomorrow night (Around 11:30 PM Eastern Time, and don't ask how I know the exact time. Just know my OCD dictates certain things. And the vid is up!). I've titled it "The Birth of George Bush". My sick and twisted humor really comes out in this flicker and yes, I do make an appearance though probably not in the way you'd think. I am so vague, you must wonder what the hell that means. Watch the vid and you'll see.

Meeza outta here.

2 comments:

Cornelius T. Fish said...

People do get all excited about mocking god. If there was anything about myself that could not withstand a little satire, that I would be forced to question it's validity. Is god's foundation so week that he can't stand a little ribbing?

Inferus said...

Christianity is in and of itself based around mindless faith. Work, procreate, and support the order of things. Do not question, do not challenge, do not think. There is a reason Christians fear alternatives. They mean an end to their world. There is nothing scarier than upheaval. Christians want to be locked in perpetual innocence. But we all need to grow up eventually and see that simplicity is nothing more than ignorance of the complexity of all things.