Thursday, May 24, 2007

I'm still alive!

So today I finally got my divorce papers. Can't say I'm relieved. Rather than feeling free, I feel abandoned all over again. At least I have a vacation coming up in the next few days.I need to get out of here, clear my head, see the countryside, just know there is a world outside of this bubble I'm stuck in forever afraid it's going to burst and send me down into the abyss.

On a positive note, I've decided in a new marketing approach for the book. I'm going to start putting together a few toons to see if I can't draw some traffic to the site (the official one, www.anti-christ.biz, not this one), interest people in my twisted sense of humor, convince them that if I'm funny enough to make shorts then I must be funny enough to buy my book. Let's hope. Fingers crossed.

I've just been so busy these past few days, unable to transfer my blog from anti-christ over here. Finally got around to it. But, uh, the hassles to come!

So if you'll excuse me, I have much work to get to. I'm not sure how soon I'll be back on the blog. Don't worry though; "they" haven't grabbed me.

3 comments:

Cornelius T. Fish said...

Congrats and good luck on finalizing your divorce. Mine was completed a few days ago and although the relief is great, it is hard to account for the chunk of my life that was ripped out. All the best on the new adventure.

elizabeth said...

Wow. Funny how life is hey? Just thinking today about how I'm free to file now (being one year out as of May 2...).

Best let him do it, LOL.

Here's to you- and a new beginning.

(allo fishy!)

Inferus said...

Thanks for the support. Above all, I know I'm better without her. She simply brought out the worst in me. I lived for and through her rather than for myself. God, I've already begun to get myself back into trouble now that all I have is myself, but it's my life and I enjoy all the wacky dangers I get myself into. God surely had a sense of humor, chuckling when he breathed life into me. The world needs humor. I'm all too happy to oblige.