Saturday, May 31, 2008

Number 1 Matthew Moses Worldwide!

I never thought the day would come, but I was the number 1 Matthew Moses in the world. I was! I went to numerous search engines, including Google and Yahoo!, punched in my name and my website came up first. Oh, the glory of being the top Matthew Moses of the world! I know this sounds shallow but every little victory means something in my rather sad life. So there! I was the number 1 Matthew Moses in the world. Did you ever achieve so much? I think not! Now bow before me!

2 comments:

Aunt Bloggie said...

Dear Anti,

I was so pleased to see another "Auntie" on the blogosphere. I new some "Christs" back in Arkansas. You any kin?

Sincerely
Aunt Bloggie

Inferus said...

My grandpappy was raised in Little Rock. But that was close to seventy/eighty years ago. Who knows.